Culture Change and Change Management
You create an essential prerequisite for the successful implementation of the strategy. Management and employees work on the strategy in a targeted manner, the awareness of the strategic goals is increased, the need for change in the cultural foundations is identified, and the strategy is anchored in the corporate culture.
The following key questions will be answered within the scope of a project:
- What are the central contents of the strategy?
- How does the current culture manifest itself in your company?
- How does the culture have to develop to best support the strategy?
- Which future observable changes reflect the desired cultural change?
- Which levers can be identified to increase performance?
- Which measures are best suited to open up the existing optimization potential?