Business Process Design
Business Process Model and End-to-End Responsibility
We start with the fundamental functionality of the company using our proven approach. This “macro-level” almost always provides the greatest leverage for increasing efficiency. Only when we can ensure that the process model at the macro level meets the criteria of a high-performance organisation do the processes become more detailed. This enables a very efficient approach, and the focus is directed to the big levers.
High-performance organisations do not compromises on detail. With the proper training and documentation, the processes form the core element for efficient, joint, and strategy-compliant work – even across locations and organisations. They are also the ideal starting point for the automation and digitization of processes.
The following key questions will be answered within the scope of a project:
- How can strategic guidelines and success factors be implemented in the process?
- How does the process become more efficient and effective?
- How can processes be simplified, parallelized, automated, or eliminated?
- How can performance targets be achieved and measured?
- How is it ensured that the company works according to the defined processes and supports their continuous further development?